WishlistPADS is always in need of practical items to help care for and train our many pups in training and keep our campus and staff functioning effectively.
The following items represent some of our most urgent Wish List needs. Wish List items often qualify for a charitable tax receipt as a “Gift in Kind”.
- Infant weight scale (whelping supplies)
- Fetal heart monitor (whelping supplies)
- Small Kongs for puppies (small with hole)
- Large Kongs for dogs in advanced training
- 12 LED exterior flood light bulbs
- Small Nyla Bones for puppies
- Used towels for dog grooming
- Puppy Leashes (6′ x 1/2″)
- Dog Poop Scoopers (8 plastic)
- 1 mini-van for client care placement and follow up
- 2 Large Whiteboards (approximately 4′ x 6′)
- 2 Microsoft Surface Pro
- Folding plastic chairs
- Miscellaneous office supplies
- Mini-Window Blinds for PADS Office & Training Centre
- Hotel Sponsorship in Kelowna, Edmonton, Victoria and Campbell River
- Air miles and Aeroplan points for travel
- Gift cards from any major outlet; Rona, Home Depot, Walmart, Gas Cards (Any)
WANT TO DONATE AN ITEM ON THE WISHLIST?
To find out how you can partner with PADS to change lives.