DORY has been practicing her loose leash walking with a head halti to help her generalize loose leash walking. She still has spunk and is very keen to work on skills. She loves to work on the skill “my lap” and is getting better at calm durations.
- Skills being learned: Practice of obedience and default behaviors, anxiety interrupters, My Lap
- Recent field trips: IKEA, New Westminster Quay and various others
- Possible behavior challenges: Maintaining loose leash in busy places
- Advanced training location: Burnaby
- Potential career path: Assistance Dog
Thank you again for all your support of Advanced Dog Dory!
Submitted by: Service & Hearing Dog Instructor Ashley Siddals