DRIFT has been having a great month and is very keen to learn new things. He is a very smart cookie. Drift has been learning how to walk on a loose leash beside the wheelchair. He is a speedy guy and finds it challenging to stay at the same pace. His trainer Lisa looks forward to working him each day because he enjoys training so much.
- Skills being learned: ‘Tug’, ‘light’, ‘push’, retrieve
- Recent field trips: Off leash park, hardware store, pet store, grocery store, neighborhood walks
- Possible behavior challenges: Some challenges with loose leash walking, activates when excited
- Advanced training location: Lower Mainland – Satellite
- Potential career path: Assistance Dog
Thank you again for all your support of Advanced Dog Drift!
Submitted by: Advanced Trainer Lisa Davis