GATSBY has spent October preparing for Team Training, which will start in mid-November. Gatsby has been practicing some client-specific skills in anticipation of starting team training, including learning how to help remove clothing items like socks or jackets! We are excited to see Gatsby head out into the world to start changing his client’s life!
- Skills being learned: Assisting with the removal of various clothing items, maintaining all learned skills.
- Recent field trips: Outdoor parks, local mall, pet store
- Possible behavior challenges: N/A
- Advanced training location: Vancouver Island
- Potential career path: Service
Thank you again for all your support of Advanced Dog Gatsby!
Submitted by: Service Dog Instructor Rob Mackay