VALOUR has been working on ‘step’ in public places and has been very calm and patient going up or down one step at a time. Valour has been practicing her duration carry of dumbbells of various weights and simple objects. She is also working on generalizing her retrieve to different shapes, textures and material. Wonderful work, Valour!
- Skills being learned: Retrieve, practicing all learned skills.
- Recent field trips: PetSmart, Ikea, Lougheed Mall, various training field trips.
- Possible behavior challenges: Occasional separation anxiety and barrier frustration.
- Advanced training location: Burnaby
- Potential career path: Service
Thank you again for all your support of Advanced Dog Valour!
Submitted by: Apprentice Instructor Ashley Siddals