Hey Friends! The fall has been a lot of fun!
A few of my field trips this October:
1. Hanging with a sitter and going to her class, where I got to meet an extra special friend who drew me an extra special heart.
2. I went for a spooky walking tour, where I really impressed all my fellow walkers and showed my teachers I was a super good pupil.
3. I Went to a super busy, fun restaurant and practiced my perfect “Go In!”
4. Road on the Sky train like a pro!
Some things I am working on for November:
1. Continuing to love puddles and splashing
2. My sit-to-stand cue
3. Settling more when things are getting busy
4. Not yelling at the neighbourhood doggos.
I can’t wait to share all the lessons I learned in November! Check out my Instagram @padsbogey for live updates.
Submitted by: AH & SR