So much exciting stuff happened in July!
- I turned eight months old and had to upsize my cape as I grew bigger. My hooman thinks I look pawsome in my new cape.
- I got to work in a new office with my hooman where I did a lot of calming activities such as snuffle mats and puzzle games so I can learn to settle in my new environment.
- I did some default “leave it” exercises at home by watching my hooman spell out my name using yummy kibbles while I stay put in a down position.
- I got to meet up with my sister who I haven’t since for four months since I arrived in Vancouver. The reunion was exciting!
- I got to have a sleep over at two different sitters’ and had a lot of fun experiencing different households.
Submitted by: Team Cosmo